¡WARNING: CONFERENCE POSTPONEMENT!
Unfortunately, in response to the evolving situation with Covid-19, the conference has been cancelled and will be rescheduled in a later period. It will be our care to let you know the new date as soon as possible.
Let’s feel united in this difficult moment.
Ghent University, April 23-24 2020
- Floris Bernard (Ghent University)
- Reinhart Ceulemans (KU Leuven)
- Cristina Cocola (Ghent University – KU Leuven)
- Kristoffel Demoen (Ghent University)
- Anna Gioffreda (Austrian Academy of Sciences)
- Andreas Rhoby (Austrian Academy of Sciences)
- Rachele Ricceri (Ghent University)
Floris Bernard (Ghent), Cristina Cocola (Ghent-Leuven), Reinhart Ceulemans (Leuven),
Kristoffel Demoen (Ghent), Koen De Temmermann (Ghent), Anna Gioffreda (Vienna),
This colloquium is organised within the framework of the projects David, our Orpheus. Reception, Rewritings and Adaptations of the Psalms in Byzantine Poetry (funded by the FWO – Flemish Research Foundation) and The Legacy of the Psalms in Byzantine Poetry: Book Epigrams and Metrical Paraphrases (funded by the FWO – Flemish Research Foundation and the FWF – Austrian Science Fund), which are being carried out at Ghent University, KU Leuven and the Austrian Academy of Sciences.